Sunday, September 4, 2011

If I Only Had a Brain

I used to. 

Or at least I think I did, I can't really remember.

And that's another thing, my memory is shit now.

My kids keep saying things like "Do you remember the first time I had beans?", and I do, but in that fuzzy way that to me means you remember someone else remembering.  If that even makes any sense.

For the last 6 weeks I've had a hole in my ear drum and as disgusting as it is, there is stuff draining from my ear (plus I can't really hear, but that's an entirely different problem).  And I keep having this thought:

What if it's my brain?

Maybe that's why I can't remember anything.

Because my brain has turned to mush and its finally gotten so mushy that it's coming out of my ear.

Is there a pill for that?

Should I save it in a cup?

Will I still have migraines when it all drains out?

Will I still have to go to work?

2 comments:

  1. You should save it up and mix it into a shake or something. Then you return your brains to their rightful place.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tip your head in different directions to see if goes in one ear and out the other...if it does, you're just like most people, so don't worry.

    ReplyDelete

It's your move..