Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Hot Rook

My cousin, The White Rook, is fucking gorgeous.  I mean in the "seriously you have a daughter and still have that body?!? I hate you."  kind of way.

She wears a size 2, is 5'1" and weighs 120 lbs soaking wet.  And as if that wasn't enough, she also has curves.  The kind that give you whip lash.  And long, beautiful, natural blonde hair.

If I didn't love her so much I might try to kill her in her sleep.

She moved in 2 weeks ago, so that would totally be possible.

Anyway.

My son's best friend, (who happens to be my best friend's son) came to stay with us last weekend.  We treat him and his sisters as if they were family and they all call me "Aunt Queen" and my mother "Grandma". 

On my way back from picking up said child, I was explaining to him that Aunt Rook moved in and would be sleeping late on Saturday and he needed to be quiet and let her.

Son's BFF: Is she my Aunt?

Queen No. But you can call her Aunt Rook if you want.

Son's BFF: OK? Do I have to?

Queen: No, but the alternative is Ms. Rook. She's an adult, you can't call her by her first name. Just call her Aunt Rook and then you can go back to school and tell your friends you have a hot aunt.

Son's BFF: eyeroll

So Saturday morning rolled around, White Rook rolled out of bed and I introduced Son's BFF to "Aunt Rook".

He took one look at her gave her a huge hug, calling her "Aunt Rook" and turned to me with a vapid expression of infatuation and gave me two thumbs way up.

Young love..

Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. You better not talk about too many more family members, or you're going to run out of chess men. Pretty soon, you'll have to move on to Monopoly pieces.

    ReplyDelete

It's your move..