Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Admittedly Bitchy

I'm cranky.  The people at the hospital confused the King today, so I had to rush up here from work, which means that I had to tell my boss information that is none of his fucking business.

It's fine now.  Hopefully the King will be back in the castle tomorrow.

But right now he's getting a blood transfusion.  And I'm working from the hospital.

And his nurse is sitting in the room watching us.  And interjecting her opinion in anything we say.

I realize that she probably has to stay in here for some reason. 

But I don't really care. 

She's annoying me.  And I'm not in a sociable mood.

1 comment:

  1. You are channeling the spirit of the mother of a girlfriend I had when I was in high school. Her mom was always disheveled looking--never without a beer in her hand and a cigarette dangling from her lips, and all she ever said about anyone or anything was, "FUCK 'EM!"

    (I thought she was totally cool!)

    ReplyDelete

It's your move..