Saturday, September 24, 2011

Almost Human

I hate being sick.

I don't have time for it and besides all that, it's unpleasant.

It's too bad I don't lose weight when I'm sick, that might make it worth the pain in my ass, but no.

I never lose weight.

Anyway.

I almost feel human again. I even put my nose ring back in. And let me tell you, that hurt like a bitch after a week without it.

But surprise, surprise, the asthmatic smoker has a lingering cough.

Today I have not so big plans. The White King is having a good day and the girl has a sleepover. So I'm hoping that me and the King can have a movie night with the boy child.

See how exciting our lives have gotten.

But I do like popcorn.

1 comment:

  1. Those sound like pretty good plans to me. Glad you're on the mend.

    ReplyDelete

It's your move..