Thursday, September 1, 2011

Fuck You Friday

This little meme is one I used to love and this week I'm so very excited that I remembered it, because if ever there was a Friday that needed to be give a big ole finger, this is it.  (Incidentally, it's really called "Fawk You Friday", but Christy and Boobies know that I don't Fawk, I Fuck, and they're okay with that, because they love me.)

BWS tips button


Fuck you HOSPITALS.  You smell, and you make me nervous and seriously, I know that a hospital should be health conscious and everything, but when your husband is in ICU, you need a fucking cigarette.

Fuck you KNOW-IT-ALL-HEALTHCARE-PROFESSIONALS.  I realize that you work in the healthcare industry and that you have seen alot of patients and know where this road is going.  But you don't know me.  And my husband's poor decisions are not my fault, he's 36 fucking years old and I am not his mother.  I can not and will not MAKE him do anything.

Fuck you BOSS MAN.  You're a hypocrite.  You keep everything in your world secret, but then want detailed twice daily updates on my husband's condition? And then you try to make me feel bad that I don't have more information?  And then you turn around and tell the whole office everything that I've told you?
Fuck you.

Head on over to My Mad Mind and get your own button and tell your Friday exactly where to stick it.

3 comments:

  1. I'm with you on the hospitals. All they ever did was make me want a cigarette. And you can use Fuck any time you want. I understand.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hospitals always seem like they were designed in the 1940's, and meant to be uncomfortable for all involved.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have spent more time in the last two years in the hospital than anyone should ever have too. I totally fucking agree with everything you just said.

    I feel ya!

    ReplyDelete

It's your move..